This super simple and delicious Bourbon cocktail is best mixed in a shaker. Alternatively, they can be mixed together directly in your glass and with these simple ingredients.
- 1/2 of a lemon, cut into wedges
- 5 cherries, pitted and cut in half or quarters (cut into smaller pieces)
- 2 1/2 oz. of bourbon*
- 1 tbs. of Chef Laura’s Cherry Burst syrup
- Chef Laura’s Boozy Jealous Cherries
- Ice for serving
- In the bottom of a shaker or directly in the cup, add the lemon wedges and cherries. Muddle together until you’ve released nearly all of the juice from the lemon and the cherries are broken up until much smaller pieces.
- Add in the bourbon and simple syrup.
- We suggest making this cocktail in a shaker. Add ice to the shaker and shake about 30 times. Strain into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with Chef Laura’s Boozy Jealous Cherries.