- 1lb prawns, peeled
- 1 leek, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 heads bok choy, ends cut off
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp Chef Laura’s Go Fish seasoning
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed s/p to taste
- 1 cup jasmine rice, cooked
- Start by heating the saucepan on medium.
- Add chopped leeks and garlic. Saute until fragrant, 2-3 mins.
- In a medium bowl toss prawns in the go fish season. Add to pan and saute until pink, around 5 mins then add lemon juice
- Add in steamed broccoli and bok choy. Saute for another few minutes then add in cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a little more go fish if desired and serve on fresh jasmine rice