This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s Greek Goddess blend. Enjoy it over crunchy cucumber salad, traditional Greek, or as a simple and fresh pasta sauce.
- ¾ cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Greek Goddess spice blend
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup grapeseed or sunflower oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ lemon (about 2 tsp)
- ¼ cup to ½ cup buttermilk (depending on desired thickness for its use ie. you may want it for thinner if you’re using it as a pasta sauce and thicker as a salad dressing)
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, for thicker dressings like Ranch or Italian, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes to a couple of hours prior to serving.