- 4 cups corn off the cob
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- ½ red onion
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 4 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- 4 tbsp. lime juice
- 2-3 tsp Chef Laura’s Sexy Mexi spice blend
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium high and add corn. Cook until slightly charred, approximately 7-10 minutes. Add to large bowl and set aside.
- Add pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, and onion to large bowl with corn and mix well.In a small bowl, add all dressing ingredients and mix well until smooth.
- Add dressing to large bowl with corn and mix well. Add 1/2 cotija cheese and mix well.
- Serve or cover and store in fridge for up to 8 hrs before serving.
To serve, spoon over whole washed romaine leaves. Add remaining cheese and some cilantro.