Makes 4 Cocktails
- 2 cups lemon vodka, chilled
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Chef Laura’s blueberry simple syrup, or more to taste
- Fresh blueberries, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Superfine sugar for sugared rims
- Wet a clean kitchen towel with water.
- Fold the kitchen towel to fit a small-ish plate and place the towel onto the plate.
- Pour a small amount of superfine sugar onto another flat plate.
- Place the top of your martini glass onto the towel to wet it, and then into the sugar to form a sugared rim.
- Set aside.
- Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled and shake until combined.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses and garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon slices.