- 6-8 chicken thighs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp Chef Laura’s Bollywood Nights spice blend
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 2 slice ginger
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh corrandier
- Mix together yogurt and Chef Laura’s Bollywood Nights seasoning. Coat chicken thighs and let marinade at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven at 375. Lay chicken out on cooking rack and bake chicken for 25-30 minus.
- Place rice in strainer and rinse under cold water. Heat oil in a small, non-stick skillet. Add the rice, lemon zest and ginger.
- Stir about one minute. Add the chicken broth and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 16 minutes.
- Add peas, cover and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice chicken and place on top of rice, add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh coriander.