- 2 butterflied chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked basmati/red rice
- ½ cup finely chopped green onion
- ½ cup chopped shallots
- ½ cup roasted garlic
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- 1 cup julienne carrots
- 1/2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Hot Chick seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coat chicken with Hot Chick seasoning, s/p. Grill chicken on med-high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, chop vegetables.
- When chicken is cooked let rest then slice.
- Once fragrant, add carrots. Sauce for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, green onion and sweet chilli sauce.
- Flatten rice against pan to crisp for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir and repeat a few times. Plate, add chicken, enjoy!