Go Fish dry rub adds instant aromatic flavour to any dish. Ancient Greeks believed that Thyme was a source of courage and added it to their cheese and liqueurs, but we recommend using it on meats and veggies.
- Use 2 Tbsp per 4 servings
- Oil, grapeseed or sunflower
- 1 tsp Brown sugar (optional)
- Simply rub and press the spices onto your fish of choice. 2. If you’re looking for a nice crust on your dish, add a little organic or brown sugar to the spice mix which will help caramelize the crust.
- If you’re skipping sugar, then opt to add a dab of oil to the spice blend. Mix a small amount of oil with the rub to form a paste that you can easily spread over your meat. This result won’t give you a crusty topping, but it will help add plenty of flavour.
- Cook as you normally would. Grill or bake. Chef’s Note: Fish is delicate, do NOT overcook.