This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s Go Fish spice blend. Enjoy this fresh and zesty dressing over crunchy greens or comforting roast potatoes. Chefs note: Sweeteners such as Coconut sugar, birch syrup, can all be substituted for another sweetener such as maple syrup, honey or agave.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Go Fish spice blend
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon (about 4 tbsp juice and 3 tsp zest)
- 2 cloves of Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic, mashed with a fork
- 1 tbsp birch syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, for thicker dressings like Ranch or Italian, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, prior to serving.