Dry rubs are an amazing way to add instant flavour. They are a fast and easy way of seasoning poultry, fish, or vegetables.
- Use 2 Tbsp per 4 servings
- Meat or vegetable of your choice
- Simply rub and press the spices onto your poultry or vegetable of choice. This is wonderful on potatoes and pasta.
- If you’re looking for a nice crust on your dish, add a little organic or brown sugar to the spice mix which will help caramelize the crust.
- If you’re skipping sugar, then opt to add a dab of oil to the spice blend. Mix a small amount of oil with the rub to form a paste that you can easily spread over your meat. This result won’t give you a crusty topping, but it will help add plenty of flavour.
- Cook as you normally would. Grill or bake.