A bright and fresh dressing to jazz up your salads.
- 1 small shallot, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Chef Laura’s Burnt Orange Syrup
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp balsamic or red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 4 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp honey or agave syrup
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place shallot, garlic, orange syrup, orange zest, vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, lemon juice, and honey in the blender. Blend until the shallot is very finely chopped.
- Slowly blend in olive oil.
- Transfer to a storage jar and keep refrigerated.