Hummus is a classic Lebanese dipping sauce that pairs well with pita and raw vegetables. It can also be used as a spread. This one is extra special with the sweet and savoury flavours of Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic and Preserved Lemons.
- 2 cups canned or cooked chickpeas
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 cup Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic
- 3 tbsp Chef Laura’s Preserved Lemons (rinsed, white-spongy pith removed, and finely chopped)
- 1 juiced lemon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Use a food processor to blend the following ingredients together one by one in order, so the wet ingredients loosen the drier ones.
- Store in the refrigerator for a week or more.