- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 jar chef laura’s tomato sauce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup corn
- 3 tbsp Chef Laura’s Sexy Mexi Seasoning
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Optional toppings: green onions shredded cheese, avocado, sour cream/Greek yogurt
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Place turkey in the pot, and cook until brown.
- Add the onion, peppers, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, jalapeños, corn, Sexy Mexi seasoning, Stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-medium heat for 1-3 hours
- Serve with toppings, if desired.