This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s Veg Out spice blend. This tangy and sweet sauce will dress up even the plainest greens. Feel free to also use it on squash or root vegetables.
- ¼ cup miso paste (I prefer lighter ones for dressings like Shiro Miso)
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Veg Out spice blend
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil (or any mildly flavoured oil)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, for thicker dressings like Ranch or Italian, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, prior to serving.