The most vibrant glaze to pour on top of cakes and loaves.
- 1 and 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup Chef Laura’s Burnt Orange Simple Syrup
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tsp salted butter melted
- Combine the sugar, orange juice and orange zest. Whisk until there are no lumps.
- Add in the butter then whisk together again until smooth. If it is not pourable, you can microwave it for 30 seconds or so. Let the mixture sit if you’ve microwaved it.
- Pour it over your cake or loaf. Adjust the consistency of this to your liking by adding more powdered sugar or juice, to thicken or thin it out.