Toss all these ingredients into your slow cooker in the morning and enjoy this cozy chowder for dinner. Serves 6.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 potato, cubed
- 6 ears of corn, kernels removed off cob
- 2 tbsp. of Chef Laura’s Veg Out
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 12 ounces coconut milk
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sourdough bread for serving (optional)
- Place the onion, celery, potato and corn kernels into your slow cooker.
- Add the vegetable broth and coconut milk. Season with Chef Laura’s Veg Out, bay leaf and salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Serve immediately with sourdough bread.