This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s Don’t Be a Jerk spice blend. Make this in larger batches and store in the fridge for several weeks. When you are using unseasoned rice vinegar or low sodium soy sauce, check for seasoning and then add more salt to taste.
- ⅓ cup grapeseed oil (or any mildly flavoured oil)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 cloves of Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic, mashed with a fork (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of Chef Laura’s Don’t be a Jerk spice blend
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, before serving.