- 1 tbsp Chef Laura’s Greek Goddess spice
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1 cup rice or quinoa
- ½ tbsp butter
- 1 zucchini,cubes
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 handfuls washed spinach
- 1 large leek, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp Chef Laura Roasted Garlic
- Start by cooking rice, add ½ tbsp Chef Laura’s Greek Goddess season and butter to pot.
- Heat pan on medium heat while rice is cooking, add oil and leeks, sautee for 2-4 mins.
- Add roasted garlic, sautee for 2 mins then add zucchini sprinkle rest of greek goddess seasoning.
- Add spinach and saute for 2 minutes then add cooked rice, mix well.
- Move rice and veg mixture to side of the wok and add beaten egg, stir in rice, add green onion and flatten on wok. Let sit for 2 minutes then flip.
- Continue until rice has the desired crispness.