Gremolata is a classic Italian condiment that brightens up cooked meat and seafood. It can also be used as a marinade.
- 1 to 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Burnt Orange Simple Syrup
- 3 dashes of bitters (I recommend Angostura or other aromatic bitter)
- 2 ounces mid-range Bourbon or Rye Whisky
- 2-inch piece of orange peel (optional)
- Dash of juice from Chef Laura’s Boozy Jealous Cherries (optional)
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail glass, then stir with a long metal spoon.
- Top with the orange peel garnish and a dash of juice from Chef Laura’s Boozy Jealous Cherries (optional).