This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s Mother Harissa spice blend. Harissa is a bright-red chili paste and is one of Tunisia’s most popular condiments. Compared to other chilies, Harissa is relatively mild with a subtle and complex flavour. Use this dressing over roasted vegetables like cauliflower and carrots or as a dip with fresh pita bread.
- ½ cup whole-milk plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
- Juice of ½ lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp of Chef Laura’s Mother Harissa spice blend
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup finely crumbled Feta cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 clove of Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic, finely minced with fork (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, for thicker dressings like Ranch or Italian, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, prior to serving.