The perfect crispy side dish that will give your tastebuds a kick!
- 3 pounds small red or white potatoes
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbsp Chef Laura’s Don’t be a Jerk
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic (mash with a fork – 4 cloves)
- 2 tbsp minced fresh green onion
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, Don’t Be a Jerk blend, salt, pepper, and roasted garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with green onions, season to taste, and serve hot.