A few quality ingredients are all you need for this simple and satisfying Italian-inspired dish.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Veg Out spice blend
- 1 medium Fresno chile, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh lime juice (from about 4 limes)
- ½ cup fresh orange juice (from about 1 orange)
- 1 ½ tsp Kosher salt
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in Chef Laura’s Veg Out spice blend then immediately remove from heat.
- Let cool for 10–15 minutes.
- Stir in chile, lime juice, orange juice, and salt.
- Add to your favourite pasta and enjoy.
Chef tip: this sauce can be prepared up to 1 week in advance. Transfer to an airtight container and chill.